Search This Blog

Saturday 9 January 2016

RCCG Holy Ghost Service 8th January, 2016 Prayer Points Theme: NO MORE LOSSES

RCCG Holy Ghost Service
8th January, 2016 Prayer Points

Theme: NO MORE LOSSES




Prayer Points
1. Father hear me loud and clear, I hereby decree that my tomorrow will be alright

2. Father, I hereby declare this will be the best year so far in my life

3. Father, we agree tonight that every prayer we shall pray this year shall be answered by fire

4. Father, I promise to be profitable please don't cut me off

5. Father, let your work prosper in my hands

6. Father, step into my case and reverse the irreversible

7. Father, we have agreed NO MORE LOSSES
Father, the hearing ear and the doing heart give to me oh Lord
This year my sun will shine very very well

8. Father, I will mind your business, please mind my own

9. Father, this your child am holding don't let him/her ever suffer loss again

No comments:

Post a Comment