Search This Blog

Saturday 8 August 2015

RCCG ANNUAL CONVENTION 7TH OF AUGUST, 2015.. THEME: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD Day 5 PRAYER POINTS

RCCG ANNUAL CONVENTION
7TH OF AUGUST, 2015..
THEME: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD
Day 5
PRAYER POINTS

1 Prayer of thanksgiving
2 Father! Please give me the gift of healing
3 Father! Before I die, let me win millions of souls into your Kingdom
4 Father! If you need only 3 divine treasurers, let me be one
5 Father, every opportunity I have lost, restore fully. Make my dry bones live again
6 Father! From this moment onward surround me and family with Your horses and chariots of fire
7 Father! Let me end well. For the rest of life, no more sickness, pain, sorrow and suffering.
8 PRAY for Three major big things God should do for you before the end of the year 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment